Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 9 - Rainbow

I am SO sorry I have abandoned you all!!! I started my new job at Amazon.com and it is wearing me out!!! I absolutely love my job, though. I work with some fantastic people, and everyday has been a blast!!!

Today is my ROYGBIV day :) I love rainbows!!! This design did not turn out the way I had wished it would, but it was alright!!! I thought I would still post it, in hopes someone else would like it :)

I then did a second one, which I like a lot more!!!

1st set consists of the following-
Green- Zoya Ivanka
Yellow- Sally Hanson Mellow Yellow
Blue- Zoya Charla
Red- Zoya Sooki

This took a very long time, and it ended up very thick... I put crackle on top of the finished rainbow, and it looked AWFUL!!! (I'm not a huge fan of crackle!!)


This is my second one. I loved this one. It reminds me of a gumball machine :)






Day 9 Picture
Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
This would most definitely have to be my mommy! She has been there for me through everything I have ever gone through in my life. She is one of the most loving, caring, funny, and amazing person I think there is in the entire world. Without my mother I would not be the person I am today. I don't tell her enough how much I am truly blessed to have her as my mother!!!! I love you mommy!!!


ALSO!!!! Fellow blogger is having a giveaway @ 100 followers!!!!
My Cute Crazed Life by Lucy

Stop by and show her love, and enter her giveaway!!! Her blog is freaking awesome!!!

I am also having a giveaway at 100 followers. :)

~Brittany

1 comment: