Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ferrero Rocher Holiday Treat!!!!!

Today's post is going to be a bit different. I am sure you remember my posts about Influenster a while back. Well I was chosen to test and review a holiday treat!
I was so excited when I got the email letting me know my treat was on it's way, but when I opened up the box and saw what it is- I almost fell over!!!!!! MY FAVORITE TREAT EVER!!!!!!


This beautiful gold box included 18 tasty chocolates by Ferrero Rocher!!!! If you have never had these, you have GOT to go get some! They are at almost every drug store and grocery store I have ever been to, as well as gas stations! I couldn't take pictures fast enough, I was so ready to eat these!!!



The packaging on these chocolates is beautiful. It looks so fancy!!!!


So I was nice enough to share these with my boyfriend (He is lucky ;-)  ) and we BOTH agreed that these were extra special!!! I think it was because they were a gift!!!!! :-P

If you have never had one of these, I will explain a little about it. Starting from the outside and working in, the outside is a chocolate covering with finely chopped hazelnuts sprinkled on the outside. Something about their chocolate is SO creamy. More than normal chocolate, which is what I absolutely LOVE about it. Inside that layer of chocolate is a wafer crisp. Inside the wafer crisp is the best in my opinion!!! Inside of that is a SUPER creamy chocolaty cream and with a whole hazelnut in the middle. OH MY!!!!!!! Delicious. Melt in your mouth delicious. It really feels like those chocolate commercials when you bite into it and everything goes in slow motion lol

TRY THESE! GO TO THE STORE NOW AND GET SOME! You will NOT regret it!!!!!

Visit their website and check out more about it - Ferrero Rocher  !!!

<3Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment