Monday, October 15, 2012

Influenster Relaunch!!!

If you haven't heard about Influenster yet, you will very soon :-)

They have just relaunched the site, and it is SUPER easy to use! The new layout requires an invite to join. Head on over and request an invite. You won't regret it!

So now to tell you a little bit about what it is all about! Influenster is a place for trendsetters to get together who like to try new things, and tell people how they like them. This isn't just for bloggers, but for all of social media. You have the option of earning badges by completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos, and engaging in other social media. Depending on what expert and lifestyle badges you unlock, you can get exclusive discounts on products and services!

Head on over now to learn more about what all this is about by clicking here.


I will be receiving my first VoxBox in the next week. This is a box filled with different products to review, sent right to your doorstep! I will be posting my review as soon as I get my box, and have a chance to try everything! I am so excited!!!

Stay tuned for my VoxBox opening!!!!!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment