Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vivid Lacquer - Sketchbook (Pic Heavy)

I'm back! I have been so busy with life! Since my last post, I have had TWO surgeries, and a lot of recovery time! I had my gallbladder taken out in May, and then I had a knee surgery in June.
This is immediately after my gallbladder surgery. :-(

Here I am right after my knee surgery, must have had more medicine this time LOL

I am back though, with some reviews of some beautiful polishes, and some announcements *coming soon!!!*

My first return post is going to be special- My 1st Review :-) Anni from Vivid Lacquer was looking for bloggers to review, and after talking to her, she asked me to do some for her! I was very excited, not only because this is my first review, but this is the first indie polish I own :-) (Sad, right?! lol)

Today I am going to show you all Vivid Lacquer Sketchbook. This polished surprised me oh so much! It looks beautiful in the bottle, but when on your nail, it looks EVEN BETTER! This polish has a ever so slight shimmer to it, which makes it shine! It is filled with micro black and white bar glitters, and has large and small black and white hex glitters. This polish had an easy application. The only issue I had was I had to *kind of* fish some of the larger hex glitters out. Not a problem though, because the end result was worth it. So enough with the talking, on to the pictures :-)
I decided to do a skittle mani :-) This is the Color Club Neon collection, with 2 coats of Vivid Lacquer Sketchbook .







One coat on the left, 2 in the middle, 3 on the right

One coat over white

One coat over black

Enjoy :-) I will be back in a few days!

-Brittany

1 comment:

  1. I knew I saw you wearing rainbow skittles! What an awesome and thorough review. I love the shimmery base.

    ReplyDelete