Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vivid Lacquer Autumn Harvest (Pic Heavy)

Today I am going to show you all a PERFECT fall polish! This polish should be beside the definition of Fall in the dictionary (too cheesy ? :-)  )

I layered this polish over Julep Viola. Viola is a deep wine purple color. It is a mix between a jelly and a cream finish, in my opinion. This polish is absolutely GORGEOUS in the bottle. Once on the nail, it it a bit darker than it looks in the bottle. It almost appears black on the nail, unless in the perfect lighting. This color is great for the fall/winter season.

This is 2 coats of Julep Viola.






Autumn Harvest is absolutely breathtaking. This has all the great colors fall brings! The base is clear, and it has small purple, orange, yellow, red and rose color hex glitters, large rose color hex glitter, large rose color square glitters, small red and rose color square glitters, AND it has micro purple, red and rose color glitter! The great thing about this polish, is it really isn't that hard to get the glitter to lay flat on your nails. The formula is great, and it doesn't take too long for dry time. 


1, 2 and 3 coats

R- 1 Coat over black   L- 1 Coat over white

I wanted to include a picture of each nail, to show all of the glitters, and how well they all go together!







So what do you think? This is the last of my Vivid Lacquer review. *sad face* I absolutely loved her polishes! They all are so versatile, and can be worn over SO many polishes!!! 

So I have exciting news! I was chosen by Influenster to receive a Beauty Blogger VoxBox! I got my box today, and plan on doing my posts VERY soon! I also have some other polishes coming to me for review!

ALSO! I am releasing my OWN polishes on Etsy soon :-) I have some LOVELY bloggers doing reviews for me, and will be opening my store as soon as I can get everything ready to go! I am so very excited!  

Stay Tuned!!!!
-Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment