Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Scents!!!!!

So today I am going to post something a little different. So as you probably know, I recently participated in the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox. In this, I received a Bath & Body Works candle in the White Barn Nutmeg & Spice scent.



I immediately lit my candle, and within 30 minutes, the lovely smell had filled the 3 largest rooms in my home. I was so happy! Fall is my absolute favorite season.
The greatest thing about this candle, is you can burn it until the wax melts, blow it out, and the smell stays for hours! This is a great way to extend the life of your candle.

After using my mini candle, I HAD to go get more. I had a coupon for 50% off of Bath & Body Works 3-wick candles up to FIVE! So guess how many I purchased? :-)

I got 2 White Barn Nutmeg & Spice, 2 Spiced Apple Toddy and one Cinnamon & Clove. The Spiced Apple Toddy was an absolute DREAM! It reminds me SO much of a cinnamon apple pie baking! It is absolutely amazing! I am SO glad I got 2!!!


So what are your favorite Bath & Body Works candles? What is your favorite fall scent?
Thank you all for reading!
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment