Monday, November 5, 2012

NYC New York Color® IndividualEyes Custom Compact

For the next few posts, I am going to talk about a few of the things I received in my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox. 

Today I am going to dedicate my post to NYC New York Color® IndividualEyes Custom Compact. I received the in 0156-08 Dark Shadows Compact. 

So I admit- I don't wear makeup very often. But that doesn't mean I don't absolutely love it! And more than anything, I love to try new products, and new applications. 


So this compact comes with 4 Eyeshadow colors, a primer and an illuminator.

My first discovery, is it applies much better with a brush. The primer was pretty good for a quick use, but it isn't the best I have used before. What I love about this compact, is that it has everything to create a nice smokey eye look. The colors were very pigmented, and lasted the entire night.



The price of these are all around $5.00. This is a GREAT price for all that you get.

I am definitely going to get some more of these compacts, in different colors!

Have you ever used this? What compact did you get? What are your thoughts?

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment