Friday, September 16, 2011

30 Day Nail Challenge- Day 1 :)

HEY!! I am trying something new.

Someone shared with me a 30 day nail challenge. It is split into 3 categories, Colors, Patterns, & Inspiration. I loved the idea, and decided to try it.

DAY 1 is the color red :)

I decided to use Zoya's Sooki!! I got this polish when they ran their buy one get one free promo a while back. Sooki is part of the Summertime Collection. Zoya describes Sooki as "Bright, clean, crisp cool cherry red cream with a subtle jelly finish."

Sooki has SUCH a wonderful formula... (Really, what Zoya polish doesn't?!) She went on very smooth and without any bubbles or streaks. This is the first time I have used Sooki. I would love to pair Sooki with OPI I Lily Love You!! I think that would be beautiful!!


In lightbox

In lightbox with flash


This color is very hard to capture in pictures. It looks like it has a pink/orange tone in it, and it doesn't. It reminds me of the Scarlet Red crayon. It was always my favorite!!!

Stay tuned for day 2!!!

~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment