Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 6 - Violet Nails

Happy Anniversary To ME!
Today is mine and Josh's 3 year anniversary!! These 3 years have definitely been a rollercoaster, but I would not have gotten through it without Josh beside me. He is the most amazing man I have met in my life. Because our anniversary is during the week, I have got a super fun date planned for Sunday!!! I will upload pictures of our adventure as soon as I can!!

Today I was very excited to post. I got this polish a while back. I got it off of Amazon, and was on the hunt for a holographic polish. 




In Lightbox

In Lightbox With Flash

In Lightbox Light Off With Flash


This polish was SO hard to capture. The last picture was the best. It's more of a light blue violet color. The polish has a mix of fine holographic glitter, and larger blue hex glitter. It's an amazing polish. I need to work more on my lightbox, to capture my colors better. Do you have any suggestions for me? I also am going to start taking pictures outside. The best place is in the middle of the parking lot at my apartment lol. I hope people don't make fun!!
This polish was a bit thin, but it went on beautifully in 3 coats. I don't know about others, but mine seemed to take FOREVER to dry. I painted it in the morning, and by 5 or so in the afternoon, it was still messing up from my hair and clothes. Weird!!! What are your experiences with Kleancolor Holo polishes?

Day 6 Picture

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd like to trade places with for one day.

I absolutely LOVE Carrie Underwood.
I would like to trade places with her, because I would love to have the opportunity to sing for a living. I also love her confidence. She is a wonderful woman, and I look up to her a lot.


Today I'm going to spend the day with my man :) I love him!!!


~Brittany

1 comment: