Monday, September 12, 2011

Throw some glitter, make it RAIN!

:-)
It's been a while. I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm going to try to post something every couple of days.

Today I woke up in a pretty good mood. I got a job at the Amazon Fulfillment Center, and am waiting on them to call me to schedule an orientation. This Thursday will mark the 2 week period from the day I got the job. They said the drug test mouth swab would probably take 2 weeks to come back, so I am hoping they call me soon!!!

I wanted something a little fun this morning for my mani. I have been doing dark one color mani's for a while now, and I am bored. :-)

I decided to do a glitter gradient manicure with Pure Ice Spit Fire. I absolutely LOVE this polish. The glitters are so sparkly and wonderful. The best way I can think to describe it is a toned down version of OPI I Lily Love You. The glitters are different shapes and sizes. In the bottle it looks like a soft pink, but on the nail it shows more silver. It's very versatile, and can be used as a top coat to a flat polish, or can be used as the main polish.

Also- I am working on my picture taking, to make better pictures. I made a light box, and am learning the best camera settings for my pictures. Feedback would be greatly appreciated if you have tips. Also, let me know what you think of my pictures :-)


Inside light box- No Flash

Inside light box- With Flash


Outside- No Flash

Outside- With Flash






I hope you all loved this mani!! I love glitter gradients. They make me feel all fancy! 

Fun Fact for today :-)


I am a *ALMOST* licensed cosmetologist. I went to school at Paul Mitchell the School. I do love doing hair, but in school I leaned towards nails more. I don't know if I will do hair for my everyday job, but I will always do it on the side. Maybe one day I will open up a day spa!

~Brittany




No comments:

Post a Comment